This is Chicago. You Need a Cashmere Top Coat.
Weather the winter with a custom overcoat or top coat that is custom fit to your body
- Amazing Value: custom top coats for often less than off-rack (custom overcoats from $1295)
- Fine Italian & Scottish Fabrics: pure cashmere or wool-cashmere blends.
- Expert Tailoring: a perfect fit, in-house master tailor, and individual patterns kept on file.
- In-Store Experience: See finished garments and be fitted by a master tailor in our showroom
How it Works
1. Get Inspired and Fitted in our Showroom
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Custom Clothing Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics & Construction
The Finest Fabrics
See and touch 100s of fine cashmeres and wools for your overcoat. Our experienced staff can help recommend what best suits you style and occasion.
Made for Your Body and to Last
Over a dozen measurements are taken by trained experts which are then graded and cut into paper patterns by our Master Tailor. Only best quality materials are used to complement your fabric selection and give your custom overcoat the best fit possible, including bemberg and cupra linings, silk buttonhole threads, and hand attached sleeves.
Customized to Your Style
- Lining: Bemberg, Cupro, and more linings in matching and colorful solids and brilliant patterns
- Quilted lining for added warmth: available upon request
- Jacket style: one – four buttons, single or double breasted
- Lapel style: notch or peak, slim or standard width
- Pockets: classic with flap, patch with or without flap or side pockets, straight, slanted, ticket pocket , chest pocket
- Jacket length: full length (mid-calf), three quarter (above knee), or pea coat length (mid-thigh)
- Inner pockets: Two deep chest pockets
- Inscription: the inscription of your choice embroidered above the inner right chest pocket
- Additional jacket features: functional cuff buttonholes (online by request, standard in store), buttonhole thread color, button upgrades (in store), hand pick-stitching on lapels and pocket, optional wool belt