Our Custom Shirts are #1 because they’re True Custom.
Fully Handmade and Custom
Our custom shirts are fully handmade and clients can choose styling options from the list below with many other options available in store.
- True Custom Shirts: Our shirt tailoring family is exclusive to us, makes a paper pattern for every client, and is a true custom shirt (not to be confused with the Made to Measure shirts most of our competitors offer).
- Amazing Value: Custom Shirts from $119 with mother-of-pearl buttons, preshrunk 100% cottons, double thick (a la Thomas Pink) collars and cuffs (save with package pricing)
- Hand Tailored: Unlike most Chicago custom shirt sellers, our shirt tailor makes each shirt and paper pattern from start to finish with over a dozen measurements
- Superior Construction: Fine cottons that are hand cut, single needle stitching, triangular gussets, folded collar points, and the best collars and cuffs
- In-Store Experience: See finished garments and have a proper fitting in our showroom
How it Works
1. Choose the Perfect Fabrics, Collar, and Style Details in our Showroom
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Take Shirts Home & Custom Shirts Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics & Construction
The Finest Fabrics
From two fold 120′s to Egyptian cotton to 100% cotton. See and touch 100s of fabrics and finished shirts. Our experienced staff can help recommend what best for you.
View Shirt Fabrics
Made for Your Body and to Last
Over a dozen measurements are taken by trained experts which are then graded and cut into paper patterns by our Master Tailor. Only best quality materials are used to complement your fabric selection and give your custom shirts the best fit possible, including mother of peal buttons.
Customized to Your Style
- Collar style: choose from Classic pointed, Wide Spread, Extra Wide Spread, and Button down (a dozen additional variations available in store)
- Cuff style: Classic single button, Classic double button, Angle single button, Angle double button, French square (additional variations available in store)
- Back style: single piece yoke, split yoke, middle box pleat, side pleats, non-pleated
- Monogram: optional (no additional fee!)
- Shirt front: chest pocket, no chest pocket, placket, no placket, hidden buttons
- Additional features: genuine mother of pearl buttons, cottons pre-shunk before cutting, cuffs and collars double thick (a la Thomas Pink), removeable collar stays standard