Your trousers need to fit for comfort, style, and be versatile.
Our custom trousers and custom pants are fully handmade and clients can choose styling options from the list below or can email or bring to their appointment examples or images of design details they prefer.
- Amazing Value: custom for often less than off-rack trousers of comparable quality (custom from $225, save with package pricing)
- Fine Italian & Scottish Fabrics: wools from Ermenegildo Zegna , Loro Piana, and many other fine mills.
- Expert Tailoring: a perfect fit, in-house master tailor, and individual patterns kept on file
- In-Store Experience: See finished garments and be fitted by a master tailor in our showroom
How it Works
1. Choose the Perfect Fabric & Styling Optionsin our Showroom
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others. We help match comfort with style & fit.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Take It Home & Custom Clothing Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics & Construction
The Finest Fabrics
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others. Our experienced staff can help recommend what best suits you style and occasion.
Made for Your Body and to Last
Over a dozen measurements are taken by trained experts which are then graded and cut into paper patterns by our Master Tailor. Only best quality materials are used to complement your fabric selection and give your custom trousers the best fit possible, including ykk zippers, reinforced crotch seams, and heel guards.
Customized to Your Style
- Pleats: flat front/no pleat, single pleat, double pleat, (inverted & box available)
- Cuffs: non-cuffed, standard 1 1/2 inch cuffs, or larger
- Additional features: cash divider in right front pocket, extended tab closure, standard forward pitched side pockets, standard lining to the knee