We made a shortcut of gifts for every man on your list, from your doorman to the man who deserves only the best, including custom clothing gift certificates, read more.Read More
How did we make formal attire more fun?
This week, SPLASH magazine is featuring our custom velvet blazer, custom shirt, and custom trousers in their article, The New Suit, updated formal look. A custom blazer in velvet continues as one of the colder season's most in demand looks. Personalize yours with all of the details you can choose from for your custom suits, and more. Ask your Sales Rep or Request an Appointment.
Treat the man in your life to a custom sport coat and coordinating custom polo shirt made for his body and personal style. A dozen measurements are taken with 100s of fabric options and styling details to choose from, including long or short sleeve. Nicholas Joseph makes Chicago’s favorite true custom shirts, custom suits, and is recommended by Esquire magazine for made in Chicago bespoke suits.Read More
Fall weather is here, is your top coat or overcoat tailored and in style?
Your overcoat is the most important and most visible item of your cold weather wardrobe. We've put together images of the latest 2016 men's top coat and overcoat styles below. We recommend every gentleman has at least overcoat in grey or navy. If you wear suits or trousers during the week, you should have add a second overcoat for variety, in either camel or a subtle pattern. See more, Custom Overcoats & Top Coats
Free* Overnight Canvas & Leather Garment Bag
Too many clients have been spotted in airports using our complimentary garment covers as actual overnight garment bags, so we created a new high quality canvas and leather Overnight Garment Bag designed to last.
Our new high quality canvas features:
- High quality brass zippers and hardware
- Fully lined with reinforced double pockets to hold 2 pairs of shoes
- Sturdy canvas with made in USA leather strap
- Outside pocket for tie, pocket squares, and other accessories
*Purchase any custom clothing package with a custom suit by October 20th, and receive one of these Overnight Garment bags free. Limited to first 20 clients purchasing any package with a custom suit from 9/20/2016 - 10/20/2016, not valid with other offers or promotions. Offer cannot be applied to purchases prior to 9/20/2016.
Do you have all your Fall & Winter menswear wardrobe essentials? Here is a basic checklist to ensure you're ready to Live Dapper during the colder months. Add or subtract items for a custom fit wardrobe for your lifestyle.
- 1 Overcoat in grey or navy, add a second custom camel overcoat for variety
- 2 Suits: 1 flannel & 1 bright slate (the new “it” color), try a custom three piece suit in thick chalk stripe and wear the vest with jeans for a warmer, dressed up look
- 2 Sport Coats: 1 textured solid in a blue, grey, or charcoal & 1 subtle pattern like a glenplaid or herringbone
- 5 Dress shirts, 10 if needed the full work week: white, blue, lavender and 2 fun patterns (try a dot, paisley, or chambray this season), try all custom shirts to ensure a consistent fit
- 3 Trousers: blue, grey, and tan plus 2 flannel pairs in any color
- 1 Long sleeve polo, perfect for casual Fridays or weekends, and can easily be worn with a sport coat
- A cardigan, v-neck, or shawl lapel sweater, try the latter for a more updated look
- 2 belts, one black, one brown; Try a custom belt for fun in suede or a with a contrast stitch
- 5 patterned socks in subtle colors, too bold is too last year
- 5 ties in smaller patterns to make matching easy: 1 of each base color- 2 blue, purple, green, and red, try wool for an updated look
- Pocket squares: 2 white, 1 blue, and 2 fun prints, be sure they match your suits and sport coats
Nicholas Joseph joins the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies
We're honored and excited to be part of the 2016 Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing companies in America.
The 2016 Inc. 5000 are the superheroes of the U.S. economy. America’s fastest-growing private companies wield powers like strategy, service, and innovation. On this list you’ll find businesses that exercise the body and the mind, push the boundaries of virtual reality and 3-D printing, and delight fans with rock concerts and (in the case of the No. 1 company, LootCrate) superheroes. Thrill to these companies' amazing exploits--and learn a thing or two about the hard, real work. See the full article here, Introducing the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies See our listing here, Nicholas Joseph Custom Tailors - Chicago, IL
Congrats to all Chicago companies that made the list! See Chicago's other Inc 5000 companies here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2016/metro/chicago/