"Exclusively recommended for bespoke suits in Chicago"
Hand Cut & Tailored, True Bespoke Suits
Nothing compares to an expertly made suit in the true bespoke suit tradition. Each garment is hand cut and tailored by our tailor here in Chicago from start to finish.
- Select from the world’s finest fabrics from top fabric mills, including Loro Piana and Ermenegildo Zegna, complete with designer label direct from the fabric mill in Italy
- Bespoke achieves the exact look you want, with handcrafted form and shaped with material created with impeccable attention to detail.
- Multiple basted fittings are included, if preferred or required for fit, at no additional charge
- Individual patterns are kept on file ensuring ease of future order
Choosing Bespoke ensures your finished garments have a superior fit compared to anything else in your wardrobe.
How it Works
1. Choose the Perfect Fabric and Styling Details in our Showroom
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Vitale Barberis Canonico, & Loro Piana.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Take it Home & Custom Clothing Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics and Construction
The Finest Fabrics
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others. Our experienced staff can help recommend what best suits you style and occasion.
Made for Your Body and to Last
Over two dozen measurements are taken by trained experts which are then graded and cut into paper patterns by our Master Tailor. Only best quality materials are used to complement your fabric selection and give your custom clothing the best fit possible, including horsehair canvas, bemberg and cupra linings, silk buttonhole threads, and hand attached sleeves.
Customized to Your Style
- Lining: Bembergs, Cupros, and more in matching and colorful solids and brilliant patterns
- Jacket style: Single, two, or three buttons, or double breasted
- Lapel style: Notch, peak, or shawl; standard width or slim
- Pockets: straight, slanted, ticket pocket
- Vents: side, center, or non-vented
- Inner pockets: Two deep chest pockets, pen pocket, phone/business card pocket
- Inscription: the inscription of your choice embroidered above the inner right chest pocket
- Additional jacket features: functional cuff buttonholes (optional), buttonhole thread color(optional), horn buttons (optional), sweat guards, half or full lining, button upgrades (optional), hand pick-stitching on lapels and pockets, full hand canvas (optional)
- Pleats: flat front/no pleat, single pleat, double pleat, (inverted & box available)
- Cuffs: non-cuffed, standard 1 1/2 inch cuffs, or larger
- Additional pant features: cash divider in right front pocket, extended tab closure, standard forward pitched side pockets, rear pockets with hidden button, standard lining to the knee
- Vest style: standard single breasted five button, low cut single breasted four button, double breasted
- Vest back: standard lining or full fabric (optional)
- Vest pockets: straight seam, flapped, and/or slanted
Save 15% with packages, free custom shirt* for new clients