Yours to Keep: Custom Tuxedos & Dinner Jackets
- Custom tuxedos from $995, Custom dinner jackets from $625: custom clothing to keep for the cost of just a few rentals
- In Store Experience: See finished garments and be fitted by a Master Tailor in our stocked showroom
- Expert Tailoring: On site Master Tailor to help you achieve the look you want
- Fine Fabrics: the world’s finest fabrics from top fabric mills including the Loro Piana and Ermenegildo Zegna, complete with designer label
How it Works
1. Choose the Perfect Fabric and Styling Details in our Showroom
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Vitale Barberis Canonico, & Loro Piana.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Take it Home & Custom Clothing Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics & Construction
The Finest Fabrics
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others. Our experienced staff can help recommend what best suits you style and occasion.
Made for Your Body and to Last
Over two dozen measurements are taken by trained experts which are then graded and cut into paper patterns by our Master Tailor. Only best quality materials are used to complement your fabric selection and give your custom clothing the best fit possible, including horsehair canvas, bemberg and cupra linings, silk buttonhole threads, and hand attached sleeves.
Customized to Your Style
- Lining: Bembergs, Cupros, and more in matching and colorful solids and brilliant patterns
- Jacket style: Single, two, or three buttons, or double breasted
- Lapel style: Notch, peak, or shawl; extended lapels and elbow patches available
- Pockets: straight, slanted, ticket pocket
- Vents: side, center, or non-vented
- Inner pockets: Two deep chest pockets, pen pocket, phone/business card pocket
- Inscription: the inscription of your choice embroidered above the inner right chest pocket
- Trouser: slim or regular fit, satin stripe or plain, belt loops or side pulls
- Additional jacket features: functional cuff buttonholes (optional), buttonhole thread color (optional), sweat guards, half or full lining, button upgrades(optional), hand pick-stitching on lapels and pockets, full hand canvas (optional)
Save 15% with packages, free custom shirt* for new clients