The Perfect Polo
Our custom polos are the perfect wardrobe addition with styling options from the list below with many other options available in store.
- Woven Collars: Add style to your wardrobe with collars that also maintain shape wash after wash. Finally a polo collar you can wear a sport coat with
- Styling Details & Accents: Customize your polo's collar, inner collar, placket, sleeve length - long or short, even add a golf tee pocket to the sleeve. See all the options in our Showroom.
- Buttons: Select from a variety of shapes and colors to hone every last detail of your shirt
- Amazing Value: Custom Polos from $135 with fabric options including Pique, Jersey, Supima Cotton, Lighweight Pique and Tech fabrics
- Custom Fit: Unlike off-the-rack polos, you are able to specify how fitted or loose, long or short you would like your custom polos to fit your clothing needs
- In-Store Experience: See finished garments and be able to try-on polos in the store
How it Works
1. Choose the Perfect Fabric & Styling Details in our Showroom
See and touch dozens of cottons, performance wicking fabrics, and more.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Take Shirts Home & Custom Clothing Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics & Construction
Performance Wicking Fabrics
Luxury fabrics that resist shrinking, fading and wrinkling. Performance fabric evaporates moisture from the skin without compromising comfort or performance. Moisture is drawn from the body to outside the shirt that will allow your garment to dry quickly.
Custom Fit and Lasting Shape
Say hello to a trim fit, proper length, and a fabric that maintains its shape. Custom made to fit your body.
Customized to your Style
First in Chicago to offer custom polos, our clients have loved the fit and personalized styling options available to them, here's a few to think about.
Collar style: Choose from straight, spread or button down shirt collars. Flat knit, mandarin and henley collars are also available (a dozen additional variations available in store)
Cuff style: Cuffed, flat knit fabric and classic short sleeve options available. Long sleeve options include single button and a self fabric sleeve hem. (additional variations available in store)
Buttons: Select from a classic Mother of Pearl or white, or have fun with a brighter button color like blue, red or orange. Square buttons also available.
Vent/Bottom Style: No vent, even vent, uneven vent, dress shirt tail
Pockets: Slit pocket, outside square pocket, shield pocket with flap, golf-tee pocket
Accenting features: Inside placket, outside placket, above collar, under collar, inside collar band, outside collar band, outside cuff, pocket, cuff, golf-tee pocket