Chicago's #1 Custom Suits, with On-Site Tailor
Imagine having an expert team made your custom suits in a well appointed showroom with on-site tailor. Look no further.
- Amazing Value: custom clothing for often less than off-rack suits (custom Super 120s suits from $795, custom shirts from $119, save with custom wardrobe packages
- In-Store Experience: See finished garments and be fitted by a master tailor in our showroom to achieve the look you want
- Expert Tailoring: a perfect fit, in-house master tailor, and individual patterns kept on file. (we’re also known as having the Best custom shirts in Chicago)
- Fine Fabrics: the world’s finest fabrics from top fabric mills including the Loro Piana and Ermenegildo Zegna, complete with designer label
- In-Store Experience: See finished garments and have a proper fitting in our showroom
How it Works
1. Choose the Perfect Fabric & Styling Details in our Showroom
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Vitale Barberis Canonico, & Loro Piana.
2. Get Fitted by Experts
Our experienced Designers will help you achieve the look you want. You will be expertly fitted, and photos of your posture, shoulders, and arm position will be shared with our Master Tailors.
3. Take it Home & Custom Clothing Made Easy
Individual measurement patterns are made, updated, and stored for future orders. Each new piece of custom clothing will fit your body and wardrobe giving you the perfect image.
The Best Fabrics & Construction
The Finest Fabrics
See and touch 100s of fine fabrics and finished garments, from designer mills like Ermengildo Zegna, Loro Piana, and others. Our experienced staff can help recommend what best suits you style and occasion.
Made for Your Body and to Last
Over two dozen measurements are taken by trained experts which are then graded and cut into paper patterns by our Master Tailor. Only best quality materials are used to complement your fabric selection and give your custom clothing the best fit possible, including horsehair canvas, bemberg and cupra linings, silk buttonhole threads, and hand attached sleeves.
Customized to Your Style
Our custom suits have been favorites in Chicago since 2005. Imagine which styling options you would choose? Here's a partial list of the most preferred styling options.
Lining: Bembergs, Rayons in matching and colorful solids and brilliant patterns
Jacket style: Single, two, or three buttons, or double breasted
Lapel style: Notch, peak, or shawl; standard width or slim
Pockets: straight, slanted, ticket pocket
Vents: side, center, or non-vented
Inner pockets: Two deep chest pockets, pen pocket, phone/business card pocket
Inscription: the inscription of your choice embroidered above the inner right chest pocket
Additional jacket features: functional cuff buttonholes (optional), buttonhole thread color(optional), horn buttons (optional), sweat guards, half or full lining, button upgrades (optional), hand pick-stitching on lapels and pockets, full hand canvas (optional)
Pleats: flat front/no pleat, single pleat, double pleat, (inverted & box available)
Cuffs: non-cuffed, standard 1 1/2 inch cuffs, or larger
Additional pant features: cash divider in right front pocket, extended tab closure, standard forward pitched side pockets, rear pockets with hidden button, standard lining to the knee
Vest style: standard single breasted five button, low cut single breasted four button, double breasted
Vest back: standard lining or full fabric (optional)
Vest pockets: straight seam, flapped, and/or slanted
Save 15% with packages, $100 off* for new clients