Enter: our new line of Paige denim! The California born brand of supremely soft, performance-driven denim. Talk with your sales designer about adding the perfect casual piece to your custom wardrobe.Read More
Congratulations on getting engaged, planning your engagement, or just thinking about it!
Our Designers have gathered the best Groom’s wedding trends and there’s one commonality - stand out!
These tips will ensure you look dapper for your Big Day, but don’t be afraid to add a touch to make heads turn!Read More
They stand next to you on your Big Day so gift them something thoughtful and useful. Don't worry, we can make it easy.
How much should you spend on Groomsmen gifts?
Customarily, the Groomsman gift should cost 10-25% of the amount the groomsman will spend to be in the wedding.
Most of the Groomsmen gift ideas below can be added to your Nicholas Joseph custom wedding attire order, but we've included a few other favorites you can easily find online.
A Custom Shirt
Your Groomsmen need a white dress shirt to wear on your wedding day. Give them a custom clothing experience they will never forget - and know they’ll look great on your Big Day, from $119.
A Custom Suit, Jacket, or Tux
Invest in your friendship…and Wedding Day photos. Make the biggest impression and gift a custom clothing experience your Groomsmen or Best Man will never forget - and know they’ll look great on your Big Day, from $625.
We can help you create a custom gift for each groomsman by selecting a style, metal, stone and engraving. They’ll treasure these years to come, and even pass down for generations, from $225.
Italian Tie + Pocket Square
2. Italian Tie and Pocket Square - available in a variety of colors, patterns and fabrics, choose one that you groomsman will know you thought of him when you saw it. And one less thing they will have to purchase themselves for their attire on your big day. Most of our pocket square inventory are one of a kind, see one you like? We can order more in time for your Big Day if you’d like your guys to match. Ties from $110, pocket squares from $45.
Complement your weddings color scheme or make a fun statement, what gentleman doesn’t need a new pair of socks?! Socks from $15.
Here’s a few other gift ideas we’ve found online:
Cocktail Subscription Box
For the budding bartender, a fun gift he can experience for months to come that arrives on his doorstep.
The toolbox that fits in your suit jacket. For the groomsman that is ready for anything!
Keep your scotch concealed and stylish the whole wedding day with this fun gift that will bring back great memories with every swig.
Once your custom suit or tuxedo is nailed down for your Big Day, make sure the rest of your ensemble matches and makes a lasting impression. All eyes will be on you, so keep your shoe game as strong as your suit game! Here’s our Wedding Shoe Guide:
The Black Tie Groom:
Patent Leather Tuxedo Shoe
Patent leather is the most classic and traditional black tie shoe with a bright shine for the picture perfect wedding photos.
Patent Leather Loafer
A sleek and shiny option to accompany your tuxedo.
Less formal than patent leather, but statement footwear no doubt. Velvet loafers look best with a velvet or patterned dinner/smoking jacket.
Patent Leather Loafer (with Grosgrain band)
A slight twist on classic tradition, this version has an eye catching grosgrain band for detail
Not Black Tie? Shoes for the Suited Groom:
Dark Brown Oxford
The most versatile dress shoe works for your all non-black suiting: navy, blue, grey, light grey, khaki, or green suits. All of the shoes shown here are great additions to your footwear style after your Big Day.
Dark Brown Monk Strap
If you’re looking for a formal shoe option that’s more eye-catching than an oxford, the Monk strap is for you. Single or double strap, it’s up to you, they both garner compliments.
Honey Cap Toe Oxford
Honey, cognac, or tan leather shoes are great for warmer weather, outdoor weddings with lighter color palettes.
The Leather Sneaker
For the envelope pushing Groom, try a fun sneaker that will complement your perfectly tailored custom suit. Or maybe just put them on for dancing!
Every wedding is unique - for more personal recommendations, ask our Designers and we can find the perfect shoe recommendation to complement your wedding suit, style, venue, personality and Bride.
Newly engaged and planning your wedding for next year?
Our Designers have gathered the Groom's 2018 wedding trends there’s one commonality - go bold!
These bold looks remain classic and elegant but add a touch that will make heads turn. While some of these trends began in 2017, they’re carrying over to 2018 and are bolder than ever.Read More
There are 6 essential suits that every suit wearing man should have in their rotation to maintain versatility and be best dressed for all situations. Our gallery features Zegna fabrics, woven from superfine wools in one of the most highly recognized mills in Italy.
- A Solid Navy Suit - Sport this to your next interview with a crisp white shirt and solid tie or stand out with a bright patterned open collared shirt for your summer weddings. Who said you can’t be better dressed than the groom?
- A Solid Charcoal Suit - The same function as a navy suit. Wear to work, going out on the weekends or even to an event that requires a black suit with a dark enough color. Ready for a twist? Have one of our designers help pick a tone on tone texture for something to set you apart.
- The Tuxedo - How many times have you rented a tuxedo? At that point, it is worth it to get one that is custom made to you that you will only wear a few times a year for your formal events! Katie, Jodi, or Rodney can help pick out a classic solid black or make a statement with a midnight texture.
- A Navy or Charcoal Plaid - The key here is to go with a pattern that will go from day to night. Make yourself memorable without making a statement. We recommend a subtle pattern that will pair well with a fun shirt!
- Navy or Charcoal Conversation Pattern - Have you ever seen a suit that looked solid from afar and then you noticed the attention to detail when up close? Make this garment one that people will talk about.
- A Seasonal or Statement Suit - The sky is the limit here! Pick a bright blue bamboo to make a move with a new texture or a grey windowpane. Our new summer patterns and fabrics will accomplish this look for you.
Ready to take your next steps to deepen your wardrobe?
Request an appointment with your designer
"Own your look" and make it one that will remind you of your wedding moments each time you put it on. This year, the trend of personalizing your look down to the detail continues with custom wedding tuxedos, custom wedding suits, and custom dinner jackets, Here is our roundup of what’s most popular with Grooms and in the media.Read More
Fall weather is here, is your top coat or overcoat tailored and in style?
Your overcoat is the most important and most visible item of your cold weather wardrobe. We've put together images of the latest 2016 men's top coat and overcoat styles below. We recommend every gentleman has at least overcoat in grey or navy. If you wear suits or trousers during the week, you should have add a second overcoat for variety, in either camel or a subtle pattern. See more, Custom Overcoats & Top Coats