There are 6 essential suits that every suit wearing man should have in their rotation to maintain versatility and be best dressed for all situations. Our gallery features Zegna fabrics, woven from superfine wools in one of the most highly recognized mills in Italy.
- A Solid Navy Suit - Sport this to your next interview with a crisp white shirt and solid tie or stand out with a bright patterned open collared shirt for your summer weddings. Who said you can’t be better dressed than the groom?
- A Solid Charcoal Suit - The same function as a navy suit. Wear to work, going out on the weekends or even to an event that requires a black suit with a dark enough color. Ready for a twist? Have one of our designers help pick a tone on tone texture for something to set you apart.
- The Tuxedo - How many times have you rented a tuxedo? At that point, it is worth it to get one that is custom made to you that you will only wear a few times a year for your formal events! Katie, Jodi, or Rodney can help pick out a classic solid black or make a statement with a midnight texture.
- A Navy or Charcoal Plaid - The key here is to go with a pattern that will go from day to night. Make yourself memorable without making a statement. We recommend a subtle pattern that will pair well with a fun shirt!
- Navy or Charcoal Conversation Pattern - Have you ever seen a suit that looked solid from afar and then you noticed the attention to detail when up close? Make this garment one that people will talk about.
- A Seasonal or Statement Suit - The sky is the limit here! Pick a bright blue bamboo to make a move with a new texture or a grey windowpane. Our new summer patterns and fabrics will accomplish this look for you.
Ready to take your next steps to deepen your wardrobe?
Request an appointment with your designer