Treat the man in your life to a custom sport coat and coordinating custom polo shirt made for his body and personal style. A dozen measurements are taken with 100s of fabric options and styling details to choose from, including long or short sleeve. Nicholas Joseph makes Chicago’s favorite true custom shirts, custom suits, and is recommended by Esquire magazine for made in Chicago bespoke suits.Read More
Free* Overnight Canvas & Leather Garment Bag
Too many clients have been spotted in airports using our complimentary garment covers as actual overnight garment bags, so we created a new high quality canvas and leather Overnight Garment Bag designed to last.
Our new high quality canvas features:
- High quality brass zippers and hardware
- Fully lined with reinforced double pockets to hold 2 pairs of shoes
- Sturdy canvas with made in USA leather strap
- Outside pocket for tie, pocket squares, and other accessories
*Purchase any custom clothing package with a custom suit by October 20th, and receive one of these Overnight Garment bags free. Limited to first 20 clients purchasing any package with a custom suit from 9/20/2016 - 10/20/2016, not valid with other offers or promotions. Offer cannot be applied to purchases prior to 9/20/2016.
Do you have all your Fall & Winter menswear wardrobe essentials? Here is a basic checklist to ensure you're ready to Live Dapper during the colder months. Add or subtract items for a custom fit wardrobe for your lifestyle.
- 1 Overcoat in grey or navy, add a second custom camel overcoat for variety
- 2 Suits: 1 flannel & 1 bright slate (the new “it” color), try a custom three piece suit in thick chalk stripe and wear the vest with jeans for a warmer, dressed up look
- 2 Sport Coats: 1 textured solid in a blue, grey, or charcoal & 1 subtle pattern like a glenplaid or herringbone
- 5 Dress shirts, 10 if needed the full work week: white, blue, lavender and 2 fun patterns (try a dot, paisley, or chambray this season), try all custom shirts to ensure a consistent fit
- 3 Trousers: blue, grey, and tan plus 2 flannel pairs in any color
- 1 Long sleeve polo, perfect for casual Fridays or weekends, and can easily be worn with a sport coat
- A cardigan, v-neck, or shawl lapel sweater, try the latter for a more updated look
- 2 belts, one black, one brown; Try a custom belt for fun in suede or a with a contrast stitch
- 5 patterned socks in subtle colors, too bold is too last year
- 5 ties in smaller patterns to make matching easy: 1 of each base color- 2 blue, purple, green, and red, try wool for an updated look
- Pocket squares: 2 white, 1 blue, and 2 fun prints, be sure they match your suits and sport coats
Nicholas Joseph joins the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies
We're honored and excited to be part of the 2016 Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing companies in America.
The 2016 Inc. 5000 are the superheroes of the U.S. economy. America’s fastest-growing private companies wield powers like strategy, service, and innovation. On this list you’ll find businesses that exercise the body and the mind, push the boundaries of virtual reality and 3-D printing, and delight fans with rock concerts and (in the case of the No. 1 company, LootCrate) superheroes. Thrill to these companies' amazing exploits--and learn a thing or two about the hard, real work. See the full article here, Introducing the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies See our listing here, Nicholas Joseph Custom Tailors - Chicago, IL
Congrats to all Chicago companies that made the list! See Chicago's other Inc 5000 companies here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2016/metro/chicago/
The bespoke suit, with its exquisite detail and luxurious fabrics, was once reserved for only wealthy style connoisseurs, but custom tailoring is becoming a growing trend among professional men, as prices fall and awareness grows.
"The word is out," said Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst at the NPD Group, a consumer and marketing information service. "Nobody knew about bespoke suits before, unless you were wealthy. Now the common guy is wearing them. It used to be an underground market—now it's at street level."